Effective As Of: June 15th, 2023
The Payment Terms And Conditions constitute a contract between you and Shift Brokers, LLC and it’s affiliated companies. Please read them carefully. By submitting any payments or payment information to Shift Brokers, LLC you are acknowledging agreement to these terms in conditions, which may or may not be validated by “I Accept” or verbal conformation.
Online Shift Brokers accepts:
- American Express
Third Party Payment
As part of Shift Brokers business with insurance, some payments may be made directly to third party carriers. These payments, whether made by you or on your behalf of by Shift Brokers may be subject to that third parties Terms and Conditions.
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- That you duly authorize the payment to Shift Brokers, or the third party on your behalf
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Shift Brokers, LLC. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Shift Brokers, LLC’s records.
Credit card payments are secured using industry standard methods:
- Payments will be processed directly by Authorize.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Shift Brokers, LLC will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice.
Due to the nature of Shift Brokers business, we may be making authorized payments on your behalf and providing non-refundable and pro-rated services. Each products, by its nature, may have specific terms for cancelation and refund, some regulated by law.
Shift Brokers is here to help address any questions or resolve issues. If you have a problem with a transaction or a third party, please contact us to get it resolved.
If a credit card charge is dispute or returned for non-payment, Shift Brokers and our third party partners must cancel any policies for non-payment effective the date of dispute, as allowed by law, which may affect your insurance coverage.
Refunds For Non-Completed Transactions
If you pay a premium based on an estimated that is never made binding and the premium quote changes, you will have the opportunity to cancel the transasction for a complete refund.
Refunds are generally not available for any premium once the binding has been executed. Some insurance policies allow you to cancel, and you will receive a pro-rated refund for the remaining period. Track Day Insurance, Bonds and other surplus lines are generally not refundable in anyway once binding has occurred.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.